Skip to content
Fun & Creativity (upto 11yrs) | Hints & TipsLucy Lewis2022-01-14T15:03:11+00:00
Hints and tips
- Try and not copy cartoon characters, make up your own.
- Play, create, use your imagination and have lots of fun.
- For inspiration, use a sketchbook to draw and paint your ideas from original sources if possible. Take photos and look at books in your local library or the internet for images that you like for inspiration.
- Join a local environmental charity such as Worcestershire Resource Exchange and collect some exciting materials for creative projects that will normally go to landfill.
- Go to shoe shops for boxes or ask in the local shop/ superstore. Look at the packaging in cupboards and use images, texts, shapes in your creations.
- Fill a box full of interesting household waste, plastic bottles of all sizes, matchboxes, cereal boxes over a period of time for creative possibilities.
- Rather than buying objects try and make your own ideas as much as possible from natural and recycled materials.
- Try and develop your own ideas, points will be awarded for imagination and originality.