- Look at the adult Sections for specific hints and tips.
- Look at photos from previous year’s exhibits in adults and childrens Sections.
- Play, create, use your imagination and have lots of fun.
- For inspiration, use a sketchbook to draw and paint your ideas from original sources if possible. Take photos and look at books in your local library or the internet for images that you like for inspiration.
- Rather than buying objects try and make your own ideas as much as possible from natural and recycled materials.
- Try and develop your own ideas, points will be awarded for imagination and originality.
Fun & Creativity (upto 11yrs) | Hints & TipsAndy Burton2023-06-02T11:26:28+00:00