Judged by DigiBox Camera Club
The St Wulstan’s G.A. Palmer Trophy will be awarded to the winner of the Photography class section.
Please note Photography entries will be staged and judged on Saturday 10th August.
Please read section rules very carefully. Failure to comply may lead to disqualification.
- DO NOT send your pictures in advance of the Show.
- All photographs must have been taken by the exhibitor, but may have been processed etc. commercially.
- No photographs that have been entered previously will be accepted.
- For display purposes, all prints must be securely mounted on a rigid A4 (210mm x 297mm) board or pre-cut mounts with windows. No frames or folders.
- Prints may be in colour or black and white (unless otherwise stated).
- An exhibitor may enter up to two entries per class.
|New A crowd shot
|An action shot (an image capturing movement)
|Macro (close up image)
|A black and white photograph
|An amusing photograph (with caption)
|'Wildlife' - A photograph of flora or fauna in the natural environment
|New 'Into the Distance' - a landscape shot
|My garden or allotment
|New 'An Unusual Perspective'
*Prize Winning Class*
|'My Favourite Pet'
|A photograph using differential focus
|A digitally manipulated photograph