Judged by DigiBox Camera Club
The St Wulstan’s G.A. Palmer Trophy will be awarded to the winner of Photography class section.
Please read section rules very carefully. Failure to comply may lead to disqualification.
- All Photography entries should be staged by the exhibitor on Saturday 13th August as for all other entries. DO NOT send your pictures in advance of the Show.
- All photographs must have been taken by the exhibitor, but may have been processed etc. commercially.
- No photographs that have been entered previously will be accepted.
- For display purposes, all prints must be securely mounted on a rigid A4 (210mm x 297mm) board or pre-cut mounts with windows. No frames or folders.
- Prints may be in colour or black and white (unless otherwise stated).
|Class 1001||New An image of people connecting with each other
Sponsored byNo.13 Emporium
Prize, Afternoon tea for two at No13 Emporium
|Class 1002||An action shot (an image capturing movement)
Sponsored by Happy Feet
Prizes. Cash 1st £25, 2nd £15, 3rd £10
|Class 1003||Macro (close up image)
|Class 1004||A black and white photograph
|Class 1005||An amusing photograph (with caption)
|Class 1006||'Wildlife'. A photograph of flora or fauna in the natural environment
Sponsored by Wildgoose Nature Reserve Birders
Prize £50 Marks and Spencers Voucher
|Class 1007||New A head and shoulders portrait
|Class 1008||My garden or allotment
Sponsored by Timberdine Avenue Allotments Association
Prizes. Allotment Shop Vouchers. 1st £15, 2nd £10, 3rd £5
|Class 1009||New Capture the spirit of the Queen's Jubilee
|Class 1010||New 'My Favourite Pet'
Sponsored by The McArthur, Barstow & Gibbs Veterinary Surgery
Prizes. Pet vouchers 1st £15 2nd £10, 3rd £10
|Class 1011||UNDER 18s ONLY ‘My Best Shot’ – anything from classes 1001 to 1009